Friday, July 20, 2012

Just for the information of all the warriors....

Disaster has struck the camp... Greencough has started lower stock of the herbs and worst of all your leader is in great pain...  Heres what happened
As I was walking around greeting the warriors I suddenly saw a figure moving or should I say spying on mist clan. I dashed after it and before I knew it I was trapped. I realized that I should escape quickly but how can I do it??? I tried to jump with all my  might but i just ended up being wounded my mate, Blackwing was calling for me i desperately shouted for help i heard him scampering in the woods not hearing my voice... And that was when i blacked out. When i woke up i saw myself that i was in a mess laying in a pool of blood  
i tried to move but couldnt. And that was when he came... The brown figure that i saw earlier moving towards me i said "Who are you?!" and then he said " Im Tawnypelt" I tried to swipe at him but missed he moved to my right side and whispered to me "You cant escape" and he swiped at me in my right side and i blacked out...  And that was when my warrior saw me and came to my aid. The time i woke up i was in the leaders den i tried to move but every muscle hurts. My mate padded up to me and said "Are you hurt" there was a worried expression on his face that can only mean that im hurt very bad i ask "Why the face?" and he said "You are gonna.... have kits...." I said " Im pregnant??!!!!!" and he nods and i saw it a swollen belly that can mean one thing im pregnant....
Thats the story....

No comments:

Post a Comment